PIPESEAL Pipe Repair Kit – 20g Kit
DIY Pipe Repair Kit
Part # – 3000PSI
Coverage – N/A
Product Features & Benefits
- Works on all metal pipes including copper, steel, lead and cast iron
- Heat activated - Hardens fully in minutes
- Withstands pressures greater than 1200 psi
- No wrapping or plugging required
- Ideal for refrigerant lines
- Extreme chemical resistant properties
- 100% solids - No VOCs
- Permanently seals holes up to 1/2 inch diameter
- Permanent sealant for holes and cracks in metal pipes including copper, steel, lead and cast iron
Clean surface removing all dirt, dust, oil and all other contaminants.
Prepare surface with heavy grit sandpaper.
Thoroughly mix on a non-porous surface ensuring that the hardener (liquid component) is fully integrated within the resin.
Apply with a trowel on and around leaking area. Once applied, cure PIPESEAL with a non-flammable heat gun. As you apply heat, the uncured gloss texture will turn to a matt texture which represents full cure within minutes. A hairdryer can work on high heat. Once PIPESEAL changes from a gloss to matt finish, it is cured and ready for service.
*PIPESEAL works on metal and copper surfaces.
*For plastic, PVC or non-heat conductive surfaces use DURAPATCH.
Use MEK or Acetone. In case of spillage, absorb and dispose of in accordance with local, applicable regulations.
Refer to the SDS PDF
*See Product Data PDF for more complete detail.