DURAPATCH – 170g Kit
All-Purpose, Leak Repair, and Adhesive Kit
Part # – 3000D
Coverage – N/A
Product Features & Benefits
- All Purpose Quick Cure Epoxy Paste
- Hardens in 5– 15 minutes depending on ambient temperature (down to 38°F)
- Ideal for immediate field use repairs
- Trowelable - ideal for vertical surface repairs
- Self-priming - bonds chemically and mechanically to the substrate
- Can be sanded, drilled, tapped and machined
- 100% solids - No VOCs
- Metal cooling tower pans
- Emergency tank and pipe repairs
- Electrical bushings Setting keyways and taper fits
- Repair of metal, fiberglass, composite, PVC and similar plastic materials
- Pool pump leaks, adhesive for tiles and bricks
Clean surface removing all dirt, dust, oil and all other contaminants.
Prepare surface with heavy grit sandpaper or grinder.
Thoroughly mix the two parts, supplied in pre-measured sachet packs, until no streaks are seen. Apply to surface rapidly, pressing hard to achieve maximum wetting, then proceed with thickness desired. Mix no more product than can be applied in 5 minutes. When rebuilding structures, use layers of reinforcing cloth and apply product as thick as the parent substrate.
Apply directly on to the prepared surface with the plastic applicator or spatula provided. Press down firmly to remove entrapped air, fill all cracks, and ensure maximum contact with the surface. Use reinforcement over holes and cracks. Fully machinable using conventional tools once cured.
Brush A brush can be used to smooth uncured surface with solvent if desired.
Use MEK or Acetone. In case of spillage, absorb and dispose of in accordance with local, applicable regulations.
Refer to the SDS PDF
*See Product Data PDF for more complete detail.