PANSEAL – Gallon Kit
All-Purpose Abrasion Proof Coating and Sealant
Part # – 2000PG
Coverage – 80 Square Feet at 20 mils thickness
Product Features & Benefits
- Seals leaks immediately
- Minimal system downtime
- Easy brush/roller/sprayer, self-level application
- 100% solids and entirely free of solvents - NO VOCs.
- Works on metal, fiberglass, stainless steel, concrete and wood surfaces
- Bonds chemically and mechanically to the substrate
- Excellent adhesion strength – 2,750 psi (pull-off adhesion test ASTM D 4541)
- Cooling Tower Repair
- Condenser Pans
- Tank Linings
- Secondary Containment Lining, Leak Repair, Flooring, Pipeline Coating, Clarifiers, Collection Systems, Digesters, Lift Stations, Manholes, General Corrosion Protection, Acid Resistant Linings, Abrasion Resistant Linings and Exterior Finishes
PANSEAL Gallon Directions
Clean surface removing all dirt, dust, oil and all other contaminants.
Pressure wash, grinder, wire wheel, sandblast
Stainless Steel Surfaces: obtain a well etched surface
Concrete Surfaces: Prime with DX-1100 Primer for Concrete prior to applying PANSEAL
Power mix part A resin separately, then add part B hardener and power mix. Pay attention to the sides and bottom of the bucket and mix to obtain a uniform color.
Once mixed be ready to apply. Do not keep the blended coating in the original container unless immediate use is planned. Otherwise, exothermic heat created during the curing process will considerably shorten the pot life. Pour the coating into a rolling tray or pour directly onto the surface. Try to keep the depth of the coating in the tray below 3/8”.
Brush: Use a medium bristle brush.
Roller: Use a short-nap synthetic roller cover with phenolic core.
Spray Application: Refer to the Product Data PDF.
Use MEK or Acetone. In case of spillage, absorb and dispose of in accordance with local, applicable regulations.
Refer to the SDS PDF
*See Product Data PDF for more complete detail.