PANSEAL Cartridges – 250g Cartridge
Drain Pan Coating and Sealant
Part # – 2000PC
Coverage – 6 Square Feet at 15 mils thickness
Product Features & Benefits
- Seals leaks immediately
- Minimal system down time
- Easy brush/roller/spray application - Sets up underwater
- 100% solids and entirely free of solvents, NO VOCs.
- Works on metal, fiberglass, stainless steel, concrete and wood surfaces
- Bonds chemically and mechanically to the substrate
- Excellent adhesion strength – 2,750 psi (pull-off adhesion test ASTM D 4541)
- Cooling Tower Repair
- Condenser Pans
- Tank Linings
- Secondary Containment Lining, Leak Repair, Flooring, Pipeline Coating, Clarifiers, Collection Systems, Digesters, Lift Stations, Manholes, General Corrosion Protection, Acid Resistant Linings, Abrasion Resistant Linings and Exterior Finishes
PANSEAL Cartridge Directions
Clean surface removing all dirt, dust, oil and all other contaminants.
Stainless Steel Surfaces: obtain a well etched surface
Concrete Surfaces: Prime with DX-1100 Primer for Concrete prior to applying PANSEAL
PANSEAL Cartridges are supplied with a self-mixing nozzle attachment. Attach the mixing nozzle and apply with a caulk gun over the surface. As pressure is applied with the caulk gun, the material mixes itself as PANSEAL spirals through the mixing nozzle.
Apply PANSEAL toward the leaking surface. PANSEAL will self-level toward the slope, but can also be brushed to move the product throughout the surface area. It is recommended to coat the entire surface to prevent future corrosion. PANSEAL can also be applied vertically by brush.
Brush: Use a medium bristle brush.
Use MEK or Acetone. In case of spillage, absorb and dispose of in accordance with local, applicable regulations.
Refer to the SDS PDF
*See Product Data PDF for more complete details.