ELASTASEAL Flexible Coating – 1 Gallon Kit
All-Purpose, Flexible Coating and Sealant
Part # – 2100EG
Coverage – 80 Square Feet at 20 mils thickness
Product Features & Benefits
- Offers excellent protection with flexibility
- Excellent UV stability excellent impact resistance and corrosion protection
- Excellent flexibility - 300% elongation
- Liner over earth and geotextile
- UV stable - adjusts from freeze to thaw
- Works on all metal, fiberglass, stainless steel, concrete and wood surfaces
- 100% solids, free of solvents - NO VOCs
- Ideal for Cooling Tower Repair, Condenser Pans, Leak Repair, Tank Linings, Concrete Base Coats, Large Stress Cracks, Concrete and Metal Topcoat, Secondary Containment Structures and Expansion Joints
Clean surface removing all dirt, dust, oil and all other contaminants.
Pressure wash, grinder, wire wheel, sandblast
Stainless Steel Surfaces: obtain a well etched surface
Concrete Surfaces: Prime with DX-1100 Primer for Concrete prior to applying PANSEAL
You will need to have a 5 gallon bucket to mix within. Power mix part A resin separately and pour in to the 5 gallon bucket, then add part B hardener and power mix. Pay attention to the sides and bottom of the bucket and mix to obtain a uniform color.
Once mixed be ready to apply. Do not keep the blended coating in the original container unless immediate use is planned. Otherwise, exothermic heat created during the curing process will considerably shorten the pot life. Pour the coating into a rolling tray or pour directly onto the surface. Try to keep the depth of the coating in the tray below 3/8”.
Brush: Use a medium bristle brush.
Roller: Use a short-nap synthetic roller cover with phenolic core.
Spray Application: Refer to the Product Data PDF.
Use MEK or Acetone. In case of spillage, absorb and dispose of in accordance with local, applicable regulations.
Refer to the SDS PDF
*See Product Data PDF for more complete detail.