PANSEAL Pate Grade – Gallon Kit
All-Purpose, Trowellable Coating and Sealant
Part # – 2500PG
Coverage – 2 square ft at 800 mils thickness
Product Features & Benefits
- Immediately seals leaks, cracks on majorly damaged surfaces
- Thick viscosity - Ideal for vertical repairs and ceiling work
- Easy to apply with a trowel
- Bonds chemically and mechanically to substrate
- Works on metal, fiberglass, stainless steel, concrete, and wood surfaces
- 100% solids and entirely free of solvents and volatile organic compounds
- Wastewater and Storage Tanks
- Cooling Tower Repair and Structural Metal/Concrete Repair
- Structural Adhesive for Metal Bonding
- Resurfacing Damaged Areas
PANSEAL Paste Grade Directions
Clean surface removing all dirt, dust, oil and all other contaminants.
Pressure wash, grinder, wire wheel, sandblast
Stainless Steel Surfaces: obtain a well etched surface
Concrete Surfaces: Prime with DX-1100 Primer for Concrete prior to applying PANSEAL
Power mix part A resin separately, then add part B hardener and power mix. Pay attention to the sides and bottom of the bucket and mix to obtain a uniform color.
Once mixed be ready to apply. Do not keep the blended coating in the original container unless immediate use is planned. Otherwise, exothermic heat created during the curing process will considerably shorten the pot life. PANSEAL Paste Grade is a 100% solids coating and may require adjustments in application techniques. Apply directly onto the prepared surface with a trowel or spatula tool. Press down firmly to remove entrapped air, fill all cracks, and ensure maximum contact with the surface. PANSEAL Paste Grade is fully machinable using conventional tools once cured and can be sanded.
Brush: A brush can be used to smooth uncured surface with solvent if desired.
Use MEK or Acetone. In case of spillage, absorb and dispose of in accordance with local, applicable regulations.
Refer to the SDS PDF
*See Product Data PDF for more complete detail.